white

white

12.22.2014

exciting news and update

Hello my beautiful friends! It's been forever! I've missed you and I'm sorry for the long break. A lot has been happening. For those who don't know I decided to study Fashion Design! I have been a little lost for a while trying to figure out what to do with my life. My previous plans didn't work out and that's usually how life is. But that's what keeps things interesting and keeps us on our toes right? I decided to take up fashion design because fashion has always been a passion of mine. I figure that if I'm single and independent I might as well go for my dreams. My program is one year and afterwards I plan to open a modest type clothing shop. So stay tuned for that ;) I'm super excited about starting this new adventure and that is one of the reasons why I haven't been present here lately. I just finished my first term and it's been super busy but so fun. I will try and keep you updated and share my adventures with you. (Also I might be lacking in the outfit photos because I'm not living with my sister during this year.) If you have any advice or questions about fashion school or design, let me know. I'd love to share!

Big hugs and kisses,

Sherri

Here is some instagram snippets of what I've been up to lately....

 Field trip to the Ballet Costume Department
 H&M Pre-Launch Party
 The History of the Little Black Dress Gallery
Field trip to The Dali Exhibit 
 Accessory assignment..I made the "Wanderlust" Fanny
 Pattern drafting my first design
 Faces Assignment for Fashion Illustration
 Dressed up 70s for Halloween with my classmate 
QOTD


You can follow my adventures on Instagram @sherriamourr

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting Sherri!!!!!! :) So happy for you! Hands down can't wait to see the clothes you design!

    ReplyDelete